Friday, November 26, 2010

Wake Me Up When It's Time to Go Home

What a quiet and boring day I'm having for my last day at Fishtown Branch before going out sick for two months.  I couldn't ask for an easier day.  I guess everyone assumes we are closed the day after Thanksgiving.  Well, it's good for me, but I just keep thinking of all the things I could be doing at home.  There are some things I definitely want to get done before going in the hospital.  Like rearranging some furniture to make life easier for me.  And cleaning out the refrigerator and  pantry.  Well, we'll see what I have time to do.

3 days to surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.