Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Elaine's Birthday Week

I was just looking at some pictures from this past summer and came across my sister Elaine's birthday last July.  They were so pretty I thought I would share some.


Elaine and our friend, Rich, on my brother Larry's deck in Swedesburg, PA.


Elaine and me on Larry's deck.


Elaine at Hershey Farm in Strasburg, PA.


Another shot of Elaine at Hershey Farm.


Me at Hershey Farm.


Our niece,Mikki, and Elaine have the same birthday.  She met us at Hershey for dinner.


Elaine at the Windlass Restaurant on Lake Hopatcong, NJ near her home.


A picture of the lake.


Another view.


And still another.


The beautiful hosta in Elaine's front yard.
There are many more pictures, but how many can one put in a post?  This past summer was probably the best summer of my life and I love looking at pictures to remember how good it was.  I'll be posting more as time goes by.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.