Thursday, November 11, 2010

GORP

When Joe came home from Bible Study tonight he had a container of GORP.  GORP stands for Good Old Raisins and Peanuts.  It is made of raisins, peanuts and M&Ms mixed together.  Our pastor makes it and he introduced me to it years before I started attending this church.  (I had known him and his wife a long time before I started going to the Bible Fellowship Church.)  He had made it for Sunday (there is always a snack before the service) and there was some left over for Bible Study tonight.  Pastor Wayne knew I loved it and sent the leftovers home for me.  It is so good and actually does not make me feel sick.  I told Joe it is probably really healthy for me with the iron in the raisins and the protein in the peanuts.  I was very happy to get this treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.