Thursday, November 18, 2010

Organic eggs and other things



Here's a picture of the organic eggs we get from the farm.  I looked at them and thought they looked like Easter eggs.  So pretty.

A rather quiet day at work.  No loud kids.  No people yelling at me.  Really nice for a change.

I finished Debbie Macomber's new Christmas book today Call Me Mrs. Miracle.  What a good book.  I hated for it to end.  I've just been whizzing through the books lately.  I think reading is taking my mind off of what's going on in my life.

I've been mulling things over in my mind today.  I really believe that Satan is after me for some reason.  A lot of strange things have been happening and strange people confronting me over different things.  There's nothing major, but a lot of little things that seem to be wearing me down.  I don't want to really say what is going on in this blog, but I need to have a lot of prayer sent my way.  Thank you for standing with me.

11 days to surgery

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you, dear Kathy. Worry is such a pain. People can be such a pain. I pray that you will have peace and can walk in faith. May God give you peace in the midst of this trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that I like your eggs. They DO look like Easter eggs! I like your little basket too. It reminds me of an offering basket in our church when I was a kid. I think they kept offering envelops in it. Change would fall out, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.