Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"What-You-Have" Pie

While I was cleaning up today I found my recipe for "What-You-Have" Pie.  I have made this several times and it always turns out good no matter what I put in it.  It's very easy.  Here's the recipe:

Mix 3 eggs, 1 cup of milk, 3/4 to 1 cup Bisquick and whatever you have leftover in the fridge.  (I have used onions, mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes, garlic, green beans.)  Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

When I have a little bit of this, a little bit of that left over, I just put it together in my pie.  It's one of Joe's favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Forgot to say I usually mix everything together in my pyrex pie plate and put it in the oven. It's just the right size. The pie comes out a lot like a quiche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe, Kathy. That sounds like a good recipe to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.