Friday, December 21, 2012

I'M SO TIRED

And I didn't accomplish all that much today.  I got up early to put out the trash and then take my car to the garage.  But I laid back down and didn't get to the garage until 10:00.  So much for being early.  It turns out that one of the tires was going bad.  I didn't notice it when it was on the back, but when it was rotated to the front, it made a big difference.  So I had to buy a new tire.  So much for my overtime check.  But at least the overtime was in there!

I baked molasses cookies to give out on Sunday.  I now have pumpkin spice, two kinds of sugar cookies (hard and soft), and molasses cookies.  I still want to do chocolate chocolate chip and oatmeal craisin tomorrow.  I don't know if I will get it all done, but I'm going to try.  I need them to hand out on Sunday morning.  Yikes!

I did a load of wash.  But I have so much more to do.  Honestly, how much dirty wash can two people produce?  A LOT!

But that's all that got done.  I wanted to get the tree up, the cards out, but that just didn't happen.  I think I will take the cards to work with me tomorrow.  Saturdays are pretty quiet and laid back at work so I think I can get a lot addressed at my lunch time.  That will help a lot.

Joe and I went to lunch at Chick-Fil-A with our friend Donna.  It was so nice to see her.  She is such a sweetie and we love talking with her and being with her.  That was a nice relaxing part of the day.

We weren't out all that long, maybe an hour, and Joe was completely worn out fighting the pain in his ribs.  He is having such a bad time with the pain. I gave him an Aleve and it seemed to help some and let him go to sleep for a few hours.  That was good.
 
Only four more days and then it will be Christmas.  Anybody have any energy they can send me?   I'll even pay you for it.  Anybody?

3 comments:

  1. Not an ounce extra down here!! We use every bit and have to go to bed in order to get more for the next day!!
    Good for you getting some rest this morning - even if you didn't INTEND to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My energy is about zonked too! If I could bottle up some of my kids for you though I would. They seem to have enough for ALL of us.

    I'm really lagging this Christmas as well. Our first celebration is tonight and I just now got the presents for it wrapped. I'm always way more ahead of schedule. I just don't know what it is this year. I feel so exhausted all the time. Hopefully after the holidays we can all catch up on some much needed rest.

    Hang in there friend. It will be over before you know it and then you will have another whole year before the madness hits again.

    Sending my prayers for Joe. Hope his pain eases soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.