Thursday, August 16, 2012

DENTIST

It wasn't so busy at work today which was quite a relief.  I was able to take it easy some and catch up on some work that has been sitting on my desk for several days.  We also found out that our rugs are going to be cleaned on September 10th so everything has to be picked up off of the floor.  I am enlisting my staff to help with that one.  Bob and I got one box of labels emptied and shelved today.  One down and 5,000,000 more to go.  Ha, ha!

After work I had a dentist appointment to have the last of my scaling done.  It doesn't hurt, but I still hate getting those needles and being numb for four hours.  I can't eat until 9 p.m. when I go after work.  But that is the only time I have to do it.  I made an appointment for Joe for next week to start his scaling.  We will have dazzling smiles when we are done.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor and I am so glad.  Every day my leg hurts more and more.  I hope he can send me to an orthopedic doctor who can help me.  I've always said that I didn't want the nerve in my leg destroyed because then I wouldn't be able to feel anything.  It would constantly be numb.  Now the pain is so bad that I would even do that.  Well, I am not going to second guess anything.  We'll see what happens.

I found this cartoon on the internet and thought I would end with this tonight.  I would want chocolate too.
 
Good night, folks!

3 comments:

  1. Team effort can be a great thing!
    Everyone does a part & when it's 'lookin'good',all will have a good feeling. Glad to hear you got caught up little. Personally?
    I don't believe anyone is ever
    caught up! Ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cartoon, that is hilarious! I'm glad you are going to the doc for your leg and I hope you get some relief very, very soon. Pain is just such a miserable thing to have to walk around with. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, sounds like you and your staff has a BIG job ahead of you. I can't imagine!

    I DESPISE the dentist. I'm in desperate need of a cleaning right now and just can't force myself to go. The dentist is about as dreaded as they gynocologist in my book LOL

    Hope the doc finds out what is going on with you and can offer you some relief!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.