Sunday, December 6, 2020

BLOGMAS DAY 5 -- THIS AND THAT


 Hello, friends!  Welcome back to Blogmas.  Hope you are having a wonderful day.  Somehow I got behind by one post.  If I can, I will catch up today.  We'll see.  I might just be behind by one for the rest of Blogmas.

At any rate, going through my pictures I found some that I wanted to share with you but hadn't.  So here are a few miscellaneous photos with no real rhyme or reason.


A few days ago Joe surprised me with these earrings with my name on them.  They are gold and so pretty.  I asked him why he didn't save them for Christmas and he said he didn't want to wait to give them to me.  He was afraid he would lose them.


Speaking of earrings, here are the ones I wore to church last week.  Sorry this picture is super dark.  I hope you can see that they are sparkling holly leaves and berries.  I have so many Christmas earrings.  Hopefully the next pair I show you will come up better.


I got out my Snoopy and Woodstock Christmas plates to use for dinner the other night.  When I put them on the table, Joe said he had forgotten all about them.  But I didn't.  And unlike the fall plates which I still can't find, I knew where these were.

I have gotten four Christmas cards so far.  The first one was before Thanksgiving and I put it somewhere so that I wouldn't lose it.  But I did.  It will show up as I clean.  But here are the three I am hanging up today.  The second one some of you who know Linda from Linda's Life Journal will recognize as hers.  She is such a wonderful artist and this is her Santa painting for this year.




The other two are from my niece and her husband and another from my girlfriend.  I really have to get going on my cards this week.

Last year after Christmas I bought a lot of cards from Rite Aid for just a few dollars.  You know how they want to get rid of them.  I put them in a cabinet in the kitchen and yes, I do remember where they are.  If I have to buy any this year, it will be just a small amount.  And after Christmas I will go card shopping again this year.

And now I have to go get myself ready for church.  Lots of cleaning to do today because I am having company tomorrow.  For the first time in six months!  I have let things go so badly when it is just Joe and me so now I am working hard.  I will be back soon.

Until later...

Kathy






8 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday. I love both earrings...and funny that Joe was afraid he would lose them so gave the to you. I love Linda's cards, too, she is an amazing artist.

    I hope you have a blessed Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas holly earrings and the new earrings that Joe bought for you. Very cute. I know what you mean about cleaning the house before guests arrive:) There's always some area that can be spruced up a bit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, Your Joe is a sweetie. I loved our card from Linda and LD. She is a good artist. Hoping you are enjoying some great Christmas moments. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Snoopy Christmas plates. I'm so glad I was able to get out my cards early this year. I'm always running. Not this year. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Kathy and Joe! Glad you got the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for knowing where some things are. I have been looking for a very important document for years. Hopefully, it will turn up one day. Love both sets of earrings. Joe is such a sweet man. He couldn't wait! 😁 Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE love getting cards! Russ hangs them around the door frame after we get a few. Earrings are so cute! I can never wait to give a gift either.Happy blogmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathy! You should be getting my card soon. We love Christmas cards. I love your cute earrings. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.