Thursday, December 24, 2020

BLOGMAS DAY 13 -- DECORATING THE HOUSE


 Hello, friends!  Welcome back to Blogmas.  Life goes on and so does the time.  I am currently visiting my sister which I will tell you about tomorrow.  But for today I want to show you the decorating I did on my home.

I moved the internet box onto the floor so that I would have room to put out my pine trees and Nordic chalet.  I love how the chalet lights up.  I found it in Lancaster's Target several years ago.  The other trees behind it were from Philly's Target.


These are the houses and trees that I found at Target this year.  So cute on my little shelf.

On the little table by the front window I have my gnome Santa, my tinsel tree and my lantern.  I also changed the lantern in my front window which I will show you later.



On the kitchen table I put peppermints in my peppermint striped bowl.  So appropriate.

When I put down the candy cane rug I just bought at Ross, Jack immediately claimed it as his own.  He won't move.  He has let his mommy and daddy know that this rug is his!


And I found my snowman pillow which I put on the recliner.  Hello, Frosty!


I'll show you more later, but I really wanted to get a post to you since I have been falling down on the job lately.  Lots going on, little time to post.

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.  Enjoy!  See you soon.

Kathy




10 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy - I love these cute decorations. Have a good visit with your sister and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I love how Jack has taken over the new little rug. He looks so happy with it. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🕊Great job! Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks festive, Kathy! I love the little houses from Target. I almost bought some then decided maybe I didn't need them after all....I do that and sometimes I regret those thoughts later ☺ I know you are having fun at your sister's. Can't wait to hear more!
    Merry Christmas, Kathy and Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your decorations, Kathy...and am especially fond of your rug sitter. lol. Blessings and love and Merry Christmas. Have fun at your sister''s house! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, Merry Christmas to you and Joe. Wishing us all a much better safer new year. I love the trees and houses...so cute. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Kathy! Your decorations are lovely and I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! Lovely decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You mean you didn't buy the rug for Jack? He looks so handsome on it! Your holiday
    decor looks so festive! The peppermint bowl is adorable. I need one with a lid for chocolates! Wishing you,Joe & Jack the merriest Christmas & a brighter New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a good Christmas with Joe and stayed warm and cozy. It was chilly outdoors again and rained. I did a bit more decor the other day. Didn't put up alot of ornaments as I'd wished. Take care and have a good weekend and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.