Saturday, January 28, 2012

The sun finally came out...and I'm at work

After several days of the skies looking like this:



I was really happy to see this morning's sunrise looking like this:



Of course today was my Saturday to work.  I didn't really mind because even though the day was busy, Saturdays are never as busy as weekdays.  I was able to get so much done.  I am actually beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and am getting much less stressed with my job.  That's a good thing.

The librarian had to leave the building for an hour to go to a meeting which made me the senior person.  I was in charge of the place for the time he was gone.  I had to sit at his desk and do the librarian job.  This was the first time that has happened and it was scary, but kind of cool too.  

After work I stopped at the dollar store and got some more of the feather roses.  Joe wanted to give them to the ladies in his Bible study on Valentine's Day.  I also got some small packages of Hershey's kisses for the guys.

As I was driving there, I glanced in my rear view mirror and saw the sunset.  It was magnificent.  When I parked in the lot at the store, I pulled out my camera (I never go anywhere without one) and took this shot.
The picture does not do it justice.  I am glad I am always prepared because you just do not know where or when the next good picture is coming from.

When I got home I made fried rice for dinner and now I am getting sleepy (even though it is only 8:30 p.m.) and am thinking about heading for bed soon.  Goodnight everyone!  Hope you have a good Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Saturday even if you had to work!

    Beautiful photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.