Tuesday, January 10, 2012

JANUARY SUNRISES

My brother Larry has begun a new thing.  He is taking a photograph of the sunrise every day for a year.  He started on January 1.  Larry takes wonderful pictures.  I think he should be a pro.  This first picture he took on his birthday, January 3.


And this one is three days later on January 6.

 For some reason when I enlarged it it became fuzzy.

He has inspired me to try to do this for the rest of this month.  Although my pictures are not as dramatically beautiful as his are.  There is too much pollution and too many houses.  But here are two days to show you.  This is January 8:


And this is January 9.




We'll see how long I can keep this up.  I have a feeling that one day I will oversleep and break my streak.  But until then...   But mine will never be as good as Larry's.

4 comments:

  1. I actually think your January 9th photo is great. Good luck on your project. I'm never up early enough to catch a sunrise. I'd have to take pics of the sun setting instead LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!
    Keep it up. I bet your pictures will improve dramatically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love fun projects like that. I know it's hard with houses in the way...but one day it will be so pretty and you will be so happy you got it. I really like your photos so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for the kind words Kathy. I am so happy that there are others out there that appreciate my Sunrise project. It's not always going to be easy but I am going to give it my best. If you like I can share the link to the hi-res versions of my pics here on your blog. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.