Sunday, January 29, 2012

SUNDAY

I don't really have much to say today.  I woke up with another migraine.  Joe wanted to go to church so I got ready and took him.  But I felt bad the whole time I was there.  I just wanted to go home and take a nap.

We stayed later too because Joe was trying to fix the stoves at church.  We smelled gas the other week at our Tuesday morning Bible study and so turned the gas off.  He thought it was just that the pilots were out or that it needed cleaning.  It turned out to be much more than that and he couldn't fix it.  So we are looking this week for one new stove.  Then when the church saves up enough money we will buy a second one.  We need to do it quickly because we are having a Valentine's luncheon at church in two weeks.  Joe said (and rightly so) that by the time we pay someone to fix the 30 year old stove we can buy a new one with a warranty.

I finally got home and was able to lay down for awhile this afternoon.  I cannot figure out why I am getting so many headaches.  I am thinking it has something to do with the bacon we got this time.  It seems they always come on me after I have eaten some of that bacon.  It is a low sodium, low sugar bacon and maybe there is something in it that I am allergic to.  I have to go read the label.

I was feeling better tonight so I made a pork roast with mashed potatoes, gravy and green bean casserole.  It turned out really good.

Well, to bed I go.  Monday morning comes early.  I am still taking my sunrise photos and that sun seems to rise earlier each day.  Hmm...  I think it actually does.  Good night everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart, migraines are the worst. I've only had 2 "True" migraines in my life and they were killer. I get lots of headaches and lately they have been more frequent. I'm not sure if I should blame it on the weather or the pregnancy. You should definitely cut out the bacon and see if that helps. Our renter takes extreme dizzy spells every time he eats sausage. If he doesn't eat sausage, he does fine. It's worth a shot to see if that will eliminate your problem. Hope your feeling better this Monday morning. Have a good day at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Angie about the bacon.Consider is it really worth the price? I have something similar with my IBS and ice cream.
    I can eat soft-serve though!My birhtday is the only time I really miss it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do hope your migraines go away. I guess it could be something in the bacon..maybe a preservative? By the way, that is so nice of your hubby to try to fix the stoves at church...very giving of his time! So, that pork roast you made...yum, that sounds sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.