Monday, January 16, 2012

I've Got Wi-fi

I had off from work today for Martin Luther King Day.  I had all kinds of plans for what I was going to accomplish.  I even made up a list of what I was going to do.  Well, the day did not go as planned.

I got a few things done this morning and then Joe got up and decided he wanted to go to the Sprint store and ask about wi-fi.  We really wanted wi-fi but had so much trouble with Comcast.  As it turned out, we were able to buy a wi-fi network router for $120.  I took the modem with us because we were having trouble making connections and they gave us a new 6G card and lowered our monthly payment by $10.  So in a year the router will have paid for itself.

The Sprint store is right next to the Chinese buffet so Joe treated me to lunch.  I ate entirely too much, but it was really good and a nice treat.

I'm still plugging away with my January sunrise project.  I have two more that I really like and want to share with you.

This is Saturday the 14th:

I like the colors and the fact that I got a bird in mid-flight.

My favorite so far, though, is this morning's.  I was a little late getting up to the third floor to get it, so the sun is actually in this picture.  But I think it turned out great.



Can you tell we're on the flight path for Philly International Airport?

Well off to start dinner.  I'm making an apple tart, roasted chicken, broccoli, and buttered corn.  Anyone want to join us?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for WiFi & double yay for saving money! Oh & a day with Chinese food is always a good day!

    Very pretty photos- I REALLY like the last one too.

    Have a good Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd be there in a few hours but the snow has us staying put.
    I think I can smell the apple tarts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.