Friday, December 20, 2019

BLOGMAS DAY 15 -- I'M FEELING TERRIBLE



Hello, friends!  Hope you had a good day.  It was not a good day for me.  I told you yesterday that I wasn't feeling good.  Well, I felt even worse today.  In fact, I slept the entire day.  And I do mean entire.  I woke up at 5:30 p.m.  I must have needed it, but now I've lost a day this close to Christmas.  I never got to mail my package to the great-grands or bake my cookies, or clean the area where I want to put the tree, or do wash or iron the large pile I have, or do dishes...  Well, you get the idea.

I had a bagel and margarine for breakfast this morning which made me feel terrible.  Since I slept through lunch I was hungry for dinner.  Joe called out so I didn't need to cook.  He had a wrap and I asked for an appetizer portion of mini tacos.  They just sounded good to me.  And they did not make me sick.  That was good.  But after I ate them I started to feel bad again and went back to sleep.

It is now after 10:00 p.m. and I just woke up.  I wanted to post to keep Blogmas going.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have something nicer to tell you about.

Please pray that I feel better tomorrow because there is so much to do.  I am not even going to show you a picture of me because it is bad.

Have a good night everyone.

Kathy





10 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, I am so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I will pray for you tonight. Please let us know how you are feeling tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are well when you read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so bad for you. Please take care of yourself & feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's tomorrow, how do you feel? Praying! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure hope you are better today but dont over-do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, saying a prayer for recovery and energy. May this morning find you much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swinging around again to check on you. 🙏🏼

      Delete
  7. Oh, Kathy! My heart goes out to you! I know it's hard and you want to get things accomplished but health is so important. Take it easy. Praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry that you are not feeling very good. I hope whatever it is passes quickly. Don't worry about mailing the gifts. The kids will love them whenever they get them. Put some ornaments in a couple bowls instead of the tree this year. Your health is so much more important. Get well my friend, Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, it's not fun to be sick at Christmas. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.