Friday, October 12, 2018

FALL AT LOWE'S


Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday.  I had to go to Lowe's this afternoon and wandered over to my favorite place -- the seasonal aisle.  I love the colors of fall and this just jumped out at me.  You know I took pictures for you.

Look at all these Jack-o-Lanterns.  There's something for everyone.  And I love the stacked pumpkins also.  They would be great for Thanksgiving decorations.



Pillows anyone?  Lowe's always has great pillows.


White pumpkins.  Orange pumpkins.  Pumpkins everywhere.


And tons of scarecrows.


These shelves had my favorite decorations.


I love these pumpkins and the milk cans.  I might have to go back and get one of the milk cans.  Hmm....


This is a pile of swags.  I thought they looked so colorful and fall like.  I just love them.


Hope you enjoyed coming along with me.  No, I didn't buy anything.  I have tons of fall stuff that I just haven't put out this year.  But I loved looking.  And looking is free.

Kathy



13 comments:

  1. I rarely go to Lowe's but my hubby likes to shop there. He hasn't mentioned the neat Fall decorations....hhhhmmmm! heehee! I want some new Fall kitchen towels but I didn't find one in the big store that starts with a W! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are near a Target, they have some. And there's always Amazon.

      Delete
  2. All of the Fall stuff will be on sale next week, probably! Christmas is usually out before Halloween. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was Christmas out at Lowe's. I just didn't take pictures of it.

      Delete
  3. Kathy, I always love to see the cute pictures you start your posts with. Wow, that is so many decorations at Lowe's. I was just thinking, when I was a kid, I never knew pumpkins came in any color but orange. I am really liking the fake ones, you can use them over and over. Blessings for a great weekend. It's chilly here tonight. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chilly here too. I like fake ones to use year after year. I also like getting real pumpkins in all the different colors. But then what do you do with the rotting pumpkin? I'm so glad you like all my pictures.

      Delete
  4. Looking is free, but I have been looking for a swag and never thought to look at Lowe’s. Hmmm...Saturday is not my favorite day to shop, but I may have to make an exception...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the 'stuff' and wish I could buy some of it for sure. They always have good things for each holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. some of the best things in life are FREE, I enjoyed this trip to Lowes !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to look! I can no longer store a bunch of stuff so looking is what I do. I've not been to Lowes since the beginning of summer. Better get there before Christmas takes over!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you, I LOVE going through all the seasonal aisles even if I don't buy a thing. lol I really like the stacked pumpkins and would love to have a couple of those. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the visit to Lowe's with you! It is great to look as it sometimes gives you decorating ideas to use what you already have.I liked the stacked pumpkins.Thanks for taking me along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, sweet Kathy! What a delight to visit your blog. I wanted to thank you for visiting mine and I must tell you that the comment you left me was just precious...thank you!

    I am happy to be following you and I look forward to visiting again. Hugs! Stephanie-The Enchanting Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.