Saturday, October 13, 2018

IT'S GETTING CHILLY



I knew it was too good to last.  Our 80*F October weather is over.  Today it is in the 50s.  It is downright chilly!  This morning it was cloudy and it rained for awhile.  Not nice weather.  Around lunch time the sun came out.

But now it is cloudy again.







I am trying my best to clean up today.  There is so much to get rid of in this house.  I always think I can do more than I actually can in a day and make long to-do lists that never get finished.  But I am chipping away at things and slowly the house is improving.

As I was removing things around the space heater stove so I could turn it on and warm up the house tonight, I saw something glinting underneath it.  I pulled it out and it was my blue camera!  I am so happy!  So sometime this coming week I will show you the pictures from the Memorial Day picnic at my sister's house.  That is how long the camera has been missing.

I'm going to get off of here and make dinner.  I'm having poached salmon, rice and white asparagus.  Joe is very sick again but I think this will be an easy dinner for him to eat.

Have a nice evening everyone!  And enjoy your Sunday.

Kathy



9 comments:

  1. It is cold here. Brrrrrrrrrrr. I should be used to it. Canadians are suppose to be. They tell me. No snow till after Halloween if I can remember. Oh wow you found your camera. Mine got stolen on a cruise Ship. I have a new one but so complicated to me. Your pictures are nice a big to look at. Sorry about your hubby not well. I have you on my blog list. Once you get tidy up. Come over to my blog. More friends the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in the 90's Monday and Tuesday here and now...brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying Joe feels better very soon. Loved your pictures but I always do. I have never heard of white asparagus but I do like the green so am sure I would like the white too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Kathy, hooray, you found one of the cameras. :):) We have a little space heater we had used yesterday and today...just for short periods to take the chill off. I am not ready for any fires yet. Sure a big change in temperatures ,isn't it? Blessings to you and Joe, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your Joe is sick. Rest!! Glad you found that elusive camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for finding that camera! What a relief.

    Boo for Joe being under the weather. It is a nasty change when the temps drop. Hope that didn’t have anything to do with it. We went from 84 to the 50s midweek. I doubt we’ll see 80° again for a long while. Now you will a lot sooner.

    Saying a prayer for Joe to feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you found your newer camera...finally! I don't like it when things fall into oblivion but find eventually! We're in warmer weather, no clouds but there's a breeze that still is cool late afternoon and I take a sweater with me now, especially going into a grocery store. 70 degree weather for next few days. Praying that Joe will get well soon! Hugg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really caught those clouds! They were dark.The chillier temps were a bit of a surprise but I have several jackets I can't wait to wear! Hope Joe feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.