Thursday, July 21, 2011

NEWS AND A PIE

My co-worker Diane has made her decision.  She has decided not to take the promotion and to stay at Richmond Library with me.  I didn't want to influence her in any way because it is a promotion with more money and at the main branch, but I am happy I will not be left alone to train a whole new staff.  What a time that would have been!

As for the peach custard pie, it turned out really good.


This is what it looked like before dinner.  There is less than half of it left.  It is not very deep, so it isn't as bad as it sounds.  I still have four peaches left that have to be used ASAP.  I invited some friends over for dessert tomorrow night so I am making a peach cobbler and that will use them up.  If you want the recipe for the cobbler, see my post here.  Still have the apricots though.  Have to decide what to do with them.

1 comment:

  1. oh, nice looking peach pie. I'll bet it tasted great!! glad to hear your friend will be staying at your library!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.