Friday, July 15, 2011

FRIDAY VIEWS


We could have used Snoopy today.  When I got to work this morning a bird had gotten into the library.  The poor thing was scared and flying all around the building trying to get out.  It kept going to the windows because it could see the sky and trees outside.  After about an hour the open door beckoned and the confused little bird found its way out.  But not before I got some pictures.  Most of them were so far away they are hard to see.  And the bird flew so fast I couldn't get an action shot.  But these two are pretty good.


Can you see it on top of Humpty Dumpty's head?


"Let me out!" cried the bird.

1 comment:

  1. Birds somehow get inside and somehow get back outside.

    I don't know who is more upset, the bird or us.

    Nice job capturing the bird on "film".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.