Wednesday, February 5, 2020

FLOWERS



Hello, friends!  Hope you had a great day today.  I thought I would take a few minutes to show you the flowers that Joe bought me this week.

Here is the entire bouquet.  I put it in a Lenox vase I had.


Beautiful red roses.  Six of them.  My favorite.




And then there were a bunch of yellow lilies.  So pretty.




They look so pretty together.

Joe told me that he had a hard time deciding what to get me because there were so many choices and all the flowers were beautiful.  Such a sweetheart he is to bring them to me.

I'll be back later with another post for you.  Until then, enjoy your day.

Kathy



9 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Joe's thoughtfulness is sweet.
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and what a thoughtful husband Joe is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy - those are beautiful! You have quite a guy there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love fresh flowers, especially during winter when they add some color and remind me of Spring and Summer days. He's a very thoughtful hubby! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe loves you!!! and he makes sure you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are as beautiful as Joe's love! You are so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are beautiful. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful guy, Joe is! Roses and Lilies, my two favorite cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers...beautiful coffee too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.