Monday, July 22, 2019

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU


Hello, friends!  How are you all making out in this very hot weather?  We had a major thunderstorm this afternoon and I think the heat wave has broken.  At least for awhile.  Our trash cans are blown all over the yard.

Let me show you how hot it has been.  On Saturday I went to have my hair cut.  When I got into the car to go to the hairdresser the temperature was 106*F (41*C) in the car.


But when I came out of the salon and got into my car to go home, the temperature was 113*F (45*C)!


So here is a picture of me before I got my hair cut.  I had just gotten out of the shower, so it's not my best picture.


And here it is afterwards.  I had a new girl, Jodi, do my hair.  She cut about an inch or so off of the front and made it even shorter in the back.  I told her I wanted it off of my neck and that's just what she did.  I love it so much!


Tomorrow I am going to the eye doctor after Bible study.  I am so glad because I still have the floater in my left eye and it's getting worse.  I am having trouble seeing and reading with that eye.  I spend a lot of time sitting with that eye closed.  It is a real challenge to type which is one reason you haven't been seeing me around here too much.  So please say a prayer that this isn't anything serious and the doctor can do something to help me.  (Hopefully without surgery.)

And now I have to go to bed.  Tomorrow comes early and I have lots to do.

Until later...
Kathy 

7 comments:

  1. Definitely looking for cool-down temps! Love the hair. Can't wait to see it at Bible study today. Will pray for the doctor to have a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair cut. Will be praying about your eye and hope it isnt anything serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, It finally cooled down in our state too. Glad you have ac in your car. Your new hair cut is nice. I like it. Enjoy this good weather and wishing you much luck at the eye dr. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so cute! I need a little trim soon but I'm afraid to go back! lol WOW! That is hot! I've never seen a temp come up in our car that high even here in Florida! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it was super hot here but i didn't see those temps! So glad the rain has cooled things down. Like you said, for now ;-)
    Like your new cut! It's scary using someone new.
    Hope all is well with your eyes. Saying a prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, and I thought it was hot here! You look lovely with your new hair do. I hope all goes well at your eye doctor appointment. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your haircut looks so nice... I do hope you've found out what's going on with your eye and it's an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.