Wednesday, August 1, 2018

AROUND THE BURG




Hope you are all having a wonderful day.  I thought I would show you some of the homes in the neighborhood I live in.  I had to go to the doctor last week and the houses around there always go all out with their decorating.  Here is how patriotic they all are.





I keep flags in my flower pot next to my front door all summer long.

So how about you?  Which house is your favorite?  Do you decorate with flags or other patriotic things in the summer?

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

Kathy


7 comments:

  1. I always love seeing our flag displayed and the pictures you shared are great. Hope your Wednesday is a good day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the respect you all show for your of your country! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look again to see that those are different residences....but I like the one with the bunting. We put our flag out on a pole for all the patriotic holidays! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunting is wonderful! Yes, I really like patriotic decorating in summer with flags decorating plant pots, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see Phila. houses again (where my dad grew up) -- they go all out and it's nice to see. About all you see around here is a flag by the front door ---but my kids did put up a bunting and it looked good! It was interesting to hear the difference in the cataract surgeries in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We fly a red, white and blue windsock all the time and on patriotic holidays, we do indeed fly a flag or several. I love seeing our American Flag in all her glory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the building/house with the long porch. And I love seeing the flag everywhere. I have two at my house. One by my porch and one by the front door to the main part of the house. My whole family is very patriotic. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.