Thursday, August 23, 2018

THE SKY


I am really not feeling well tonight.  I think I ate something that didn't agree with me, but I don't know what.  Joe just made me a cup of tea which I'm sipping on and hopefully will feel better.

In the meantime I thought I would show you some pictures I took of the sky tonight.

First, here's a picture I took the other day of the storm clouds rolling in.


It was much better today.  Low temperatures and humidity.  Such a pretty day.  And here was tonight's sunset.





I took these from the bathroom window, so sorry about the screen in the way.

On to tomorrow.  I hope I get a lot more done tomorrow than I did today.  Mostly today I just slept.  But we all need one of those days once in awhile.

Until later...

Kathy




8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day of rest and I hope you are tip top tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so pretty....peaceful. Sure hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors in your photos. I also like the storm clouds.I was looking at them the other day,almost like you could touch them.The thing is,I can feel the power of the storm in them.Without even hearing it you can almost feel the thunder...Thank you for sharing. Hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, It is amazing how fast the sky changes, so we have to get those shots. I love sunrises and sunsets. We had rain a plenty and yesterday was so nice calm and sweet...till later in the day the heat came back. We are in for some rain this afternoon. Hope you are feeling much better. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a pretty sky! Your pictures are beautiful. Right now I'm on my porch and it feels a bit chilly....wait, what?? Feels like an early fall morning. Hope your rest means a better day today. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are wonderful. I love taking photos of the sky. It changes so quickly. I hope you are feeling better real soon, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon. Nice sky photos! We've got clouds and sun with no smoke so far. Cooler temps which is nice! I feel better today than Thurs. Crude in air and late to bed didn't help. Thankful for my Raven essential oil that helps my lungs. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.