Saturday, August 11, 2018

HADLEY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

What is more fun than a kid's first birthday party?  They've never done this before.  Even though I couldn't get there, I was sent pictures of the party.  I thought I would share some of them with you.

The theme for the party was a luau.  You can see the lei my granddaughter is wearing.  And there are lots of rubber duckies.


Including this huge one that was in the pool.



She's such a water baby.



Here she is with my grandson, her Uncle Colby.


Time to eat!


Blowouts!  Riding her new car!  And best of all opening gifts and cards!




Time for cake.  Isn't this adorable?


Why is this candle lit?


You want me to do what?  Blow it out?


Let's just dig into this.


Want some Mom?


My turn.


It was a beautiful day, but you all know how it ends.


Thanks for visiting and joining me at Hadley's party.

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Totally love the duck theme! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun for a little 1 year old! She is just adorable and I know you wish you had been there, but the pictures tell all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, such a wonderful party. I love the yellow duckies. I hope Hadley had a fantabulous birthday. She's just gorgeous! The photos are wonderful and bring the party right to you. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is ADORABLE!! Not spoiled at all. Not at all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun party! By next year she will have the gift thing down pat....and the cake too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Hadley is adorable and that cake was wonderful!! Thank you for sharing the photos with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.