Thursday, August 2, 2018

THE TEMPERATURE BLANKET



Good morning, friends!  Hope you are having a good day.  I have been working hard to catch up on my temperature blanket for this year and thought I would share it with you.

I think I already showed you January.  In case I didn't, here it is.



The grays are 20*F temperatures (approximately -7*C).  The navy is 10*F temperatures (-12*C).  I remember just how cold it was back then.  I could never get warm and prayed for warmer weather.

Right before I went on vacation I finished February.

I wasn't too happy with the way January looked, but after I added the next month, I liked it a lot better.

I just finished the month of March.

The light blue is 40*F weather (4*C) and we sure had a lot of that in March.  I am really loving it now.

Last night I finished April.


I like the way this is turning out so much better than the one I did for Joe.  I told Joe I would rip it out and do it over for him, but he wants it the way it is.  Well, it is his.

I'm starting on May today, and it should be finished by the end of this week.  Moving right along here.

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Even without the temperature factor,I think the blanket is beautiful. I love the Season's Splendor bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and can work so fast. The blanket is so pretty. Hope your have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, You are very good and fast with your knitting. I think I would love to make one of those blankets myself. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
    p.s. this coming winter you and Joe will each have throw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! And Susie's right....you both need one for the winter! Love those sunflowers. (I bought some silk ones yesterday!) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, not only is your blanket beautiful, but you work really fast. I used to crochet really fast, but I've slowed down quite a lot these past couple of years. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you will soon be all caught up! I remember January......brrr. I'm never thrilled with that month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are moving fast! It looks great! Of course Joe loves his! It is HUGE and very pretty. Can't wait to see how yours progresses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.