Sunday, January 17, 2016

SATURDAY


My life is settling into a kind of routine.  I am finding that after a productive day I am unable to do anything for two or three days except sleep.  This is not good but that's the way it is.  I slept until 10:30 again today.  I feel as if half of the day is gone by then.  By the time I take my medicine and wait an hour until I can eat, breakfast ends up being at noon.

Last night our new next-door neighbor came over and returned our containers that we gave him with our soup.  And... they were filled with turkey noodle soup that he had made for us!  Joe had some for brunch today and said it was delicious.  I'm going to have the rest for lunch tomorrow after church.

I got my colored pencils in the mail today.  I found them on Amazon and I'm delighted.  I now have 64 colors.  It's made by Crayola and just like a 64 box of crayons except they are pencils.  It even has a sharpener on the back of the box like the crayons do.


I love the coloring books Joe got for me.  I finished another picture tonight.


I put on my January nail polish today.  It's called Hallie and is one of the polishes I got from my Julep box.  As I said on facebook, it's not quite green, not quite blue, not quite aqua and not quite turquoise.  It's an odd color but I like it.


I guess you've all heard the great news about Pastor Saeed and four other captives being freed today.  I am so happy for them.  It must be surreal right not.  

I have to go get ready for church tomorrow.  As always, Sunday is a busy day.


Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Praise God! I've been praying for Pastor Saeed & the captives. God is good.The fish are pretty. I remember how much I liked the 64 box of crayons as a little girl....I think I loved the names of the colors just as much Periwinkle,magenta,sounds so exotic! I really like the end photo. I would love to sit there to read my Bible...Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful news about the release of the prisoners...now for the remainder.

    I love being retired and have learned to make lists so I accomplish at least something I need to each day. For what it is worth it works for me.

    Hope you start feeling perky. I really don't like to be down and not up and doing stuff. Maybe a walk each day? Just a short one for a while til you get back to your regular self?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, Love you new nail color. You will be getting a better sleep pattern once you get your health right. You are lucky to have such pretty pencils. :) Blessings to you and your Joe.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.