Sunday, October 4, 2015

OH NO, I'M SICK



I've fought off the germs for so long.  Despite those around me succumbing.  But...  yesterday it started with a scratchy throat, but I still went to work.  When I came home it was worse and the fever started.  Now it's full blown.  I have slept most of the day.  The cough comes now and then and the stuffy nose when I lay down.

There was no going to church for me today.  It is the first Sunday I have missed all year.  I hate missing church.

I really needed to go food shopping this weekend, but didn't get there.  I am going to try to make dinner though.  I think if I take it easy I can do it.  And I still have so much cleaning to do tonight.  Little by little with a lot of naps in between.

Until tomorrow...


63 days to retirement

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Hon!

    Right here when October is shining her halo! I hope you're all better soon.

    rachel

    ps Unless The Pope is circling back through because he missed seeing your house the first time, I'd recommend a nice nappy, blankety, cocoa evening vs. Swiffers, paper towels and Windex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Hope you get better soon. Drink lots of liquids and take some aspirins. Hopefully one of your friends will come by to go to the store for you. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun at all, and we tend to get behind in our daily lives. More important tho, for you to get well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No! I am so sorry My granddaughter has the same thing and she is sleeping with me tonight so I figure I will have it soon. She has a fever and the worst thing is she felt dizzy and then "lost time" because she was kind of dozy and that scared the heck out of her.
    Sorry you had to miss church...but God understands. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon. I was just sitting here listening to my lee lee coughing while reading your post. I hope she too is not getting sick. We all have batted a stomach virus this weekend. First Anika and then the little two. Unfortunately it hit me about 6 this morning. I pray I wake up feeling all better and you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Rachel about the blankey. Consider your naps as God's gift of rest to help you heal.
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of bugs around now, plenty to drink and paracetamol is always good. What do they say 3 days coming, 3 days staying and 3 days going. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.