Tuesday, October 20, 2015

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY

Yesterday was just another day at work.  I got up so early and thought I had loads of time.  But when I think I have lots of time I start doing lots of things and as usual the time got away from me.  So I was late for work.  Ugh!

Our new trainee was in.  She is catching on quickly.  There are still some things she is confused about, but it's only her third day.  I don't know that I did that well on my third day.  I know she will be fine.  Tomorrow is Grace's turn and Matt is in on Friday.  I try to space them out so that we have extra help every day instead of everyone in one day and no one the next.

Since we have only one librarian now, I need to sit in as librarian while Boss goes to lunch.  It's challenging sometimes but most of the time I just sit there.  At least it's before the kids come in after school.

Yes, it was another one of those days.  And this is when we closed at six.  I am not looking forward to tonight when we close at eight.

I made roast chicken thighs, cranberry stuffing and cauliflower/broccoli mix for dinner.  It turned out so good.

I have to run because today is Bible Study day and I need to get ready.   I have to print out the handouts, pick up Debbie and Dottie, and get over to church in less than two hours.  I'm not even dressed yet.  Afterwards I have to go get my mammogram.  Then it's off to the bank and then I have to go to work.  It's going to be busy.  So I have to go.  See you all tomorrow.


Kathy
47 days to retirement 

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, I saw you have 47 days left...hooray...goodbye to misbehaving children. Wonder how they act at home. LOL. Love your picture of the mums and pumpkin. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all goes well for you today. Busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exhausted READING about your day!
    Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like a busy lady! You won't know what to do with yourself once you retire. okay-yes you will! lol You are so good about your bible studies and taking the time to do all the extra things that need to be done for that. Hope the day wound down okay and the closing was a smooth one. I am assuming your mammogram is just your normal scheduled one and nothing to worry about?
    Have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a busy person! I know you're looking forward to the time when you can do things on YOUR schedule rather than a timetable. I feel sorry for the kids,actually. I think all they want is someome to notice them....to give a darn about them. ....sad really.Hope today goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fill me in- are you still going to the same church or is this a different one?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.