Friday, October 9, 2015

MARIANNE STORIES #3

Marianne is a librarian I used to work with.  She always has such interesting stories on facebook.  I'm sharing some of them with you.

April 8
Angela and Eleanor asked me often enough, "Ms. B, do you have any children you know, yours?" Every time I answer the same way, "Not personally, but I have all of you. You are all my children!" Today, the same routine. "I have all of you. You are all my children!" 

"Even the ones upstairs?" 

"Yes, even the ones upstairs. Every kid in here is mine!" 

"Ms. B, if you don't have any of your own children, like at home, how did you get to know so much about kids? How do you know so much about us?" 

"Angela and Eleanor, you forget, I was a kid, too. I have a question for you. Why do you always ask me this question? You already know the answer." 

"Ms. B, we just like to hear you say it." 

 "What do you like to hear me say?" 

"That we are all yours!" Tug at my heart! 

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love this lady. I pray we all follow her example. I don't think a lot of us realize how little it actually takes to make another person feel special.Just think how much better the world would be if each of us just made one person,each day, feel loved. The ripple effect would be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...isn't that just the sweetest thing ever? What a sweet story. xo Diana
    ps. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.