Tuesday, March 22, 2011

NEW CAR


It has been 5 days since I said goodbye to my little red car.  I still miss it.  I still look for a red car in the parking lot at the supermarket.  It was a good little car or it would not have lasted 14 years.  It was surprisingly large inside.  When Joe moved into my house we were able to put down the back seat and use it like a station wagon.  We even moved furniture in it.


Here is the new car.  I can't find it in a parking lot.  (So sad.)  But I do enjoy driving it.  Getting a car that's 11 years newer makes quite a difference.  I am getting used to driving it, but I still feel like it's a rental car.  Maybe when the new car scent goes away.  But I like new car scent so I hope it is a long time fading.  I'm such a contradiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.