Saturday, March 12, 2011

MORE CAR NEWS



Got a call at work today from the auto salesman that our request for a car loan had been approved.  It was really hard to get a loan and we were turned down by several banks before one accepted us.  The main thing was that I had not been paid for 4 months while I was out sick so I showed no income and my bank account is almost down to zero.  But praise God we got accepted by one bank.  Now on Monday we will be having the car taken to our mechanic to have it checked out.  Then Tuesday the appraisal on my current car and a test drive of the new car.  Hopefully we will have the new car by the end of the week.



I do not have the title to the old car anymore.  When our basement flooded last year, all our paperwork that was in our file cabinet was destroyed.  The dealership is going to work to get a copy of the title in order for us to sign the car over to them.



Everything is working out.  Much prayer has been put into this decision, so I know God is the One working behind the scenes to provide us with reliable transportation.

2 comments:

  1. That is great news! It has to be the Lord who is working for you. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a realy nice car. You deserve it. I'm glad you are getting it and were able to get the loan. I wish you good luck with it. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.