Saturday, March 12, 2011

FLOWER SHOW PART 3

Here's some more of my Flower Show pictures.  I hope you are enjoying them.

 This is the guy who did our wedding flowers.  He was there and we got a chance to talk to him.  He remembered us and gave me a big hug.

 His theme was "An American in Paris" and each of his scenes had a tape running with a portion of the movie.  The flowers are coordinated to the movie clip.






This was so incredible.  The tree trunks were made of metal and the leaves were actual leaves.  The fountains were so cool.

 A beautiful iris garden with a French painting of irises (of course).

Larkspur (I think)

This was a cool exhibit.

 A bike of the Tour de France.

 The bike was pulling a cart full of French items.

We loved these beautiful lilies.

I love this picture of the red and white lilies.  I want to have it blown up and framed.

A cold frame on the side of a French cottage.

The cottage garden.

 Another view of the garden.

 The back of the French cottage.

The end of the pictures coming up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I agree the one should be framed. All the best on your new car! You really do need reliable transportation. Isn't it marvelous when God moves in our life?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.