Monday, March 14, 2011

FLOWER SHOW PART 4 -- THE END

Here's the last of the Flower Show pictures.  Now you have all been to Paris with me.

 There was a Paris street scene.  This is the bakery.



The artist's studio and shop.


The perfume shop


 This beautiful cake was made by Buddy Valstro from TLC's show "Cake Boss."  Notice the Eiffel Tower on the top and the figures of a painting of the Mona Lisa, Notre Dame and the Arc d'Triumph.

 There were four beautiful window boxes.




There was bonsai.

 The Arc d'Triumph.


Palms

Another beautiful garden.

At the end of the exhibit there were lots of vendors.  Joe bought me a caladium plant.  I didn't take a photo of it, but it's beautiful.  My grandmother had one that she called "Elephant Ears."

I got some flowers.  Joe wanted Irish Bells, so I bought him some.

And got a bunch of mixed roses for myself.

I hope we can go again next year.  I hear the theme for 2012 is Hawaii.  That should be beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful roses! Thanks for the flower show tour. Have enjoyed it.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.