Friday, March 4, 2011

WELCOME DORRIE

Looking at my blog this morning I saw that my sister-in-law, Dorrie, has become one of my followers.  She is married to my second oldest brother, Michael.  Since I have only 6 followers this is a big thing to me.  I am so happy she is reading this blog.

Dorrie is a beader.  She makes some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.  I used to do beading, but I gave it up because it was so time consuming and so hard on the eyes.  So I really appreciate the great work she does.

Dorrie and Mike live in upstate Pennsylvania.  The area they live in is so beautiful.  I've seen pictures of it, but never have had the chance to visit.  I hope to someday.

Dorrie, I'm glad you're here!

2 comments:

  1. aw, that's nice that she is a reader now! I have 6 sister in laws on my husband's side and not a one of them read my blog...we all get along and do things together now and then, but no one is interested. I also, have 3 sisters and 2 brothers and not a one of them reads my blog. We all get along and their are no family issues at all and I am in regular contact with them...they are just not interested. I do have one sister that has joined my followers and will read my blog every few months or so, but that's it. Oh ya, also, my very bestest friends do not even read my blog! It is beyond me why they are not interested. They all think it's great that I have a blog, but they really have no interest. The funny thing is I once read a post from a blog that I follow...she wrote a whole page on how none of her family or her best friends read her blog...and you cannot believe how many comments she got! They all said that they experienced the same thing! When I read that, it made me feel a lot better. Isn't that the strangest thing though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is strange because my husband, my sister, my sister-in-law, my brother and my niece are all followers. Another of my brothers and my nieces read, but don't follow. My two best friends, Debbie and Marion, read and comment regularly. Maybe because I started this blog when I was sick and facing surgery as a way to keep everyone up on what was going on without saying things over and over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.