Friday, October 6, 2017

THIS AND THAT


It's Friday!  And I have a bunch of odds and ends of pictures to share with you.

First of all, I forgot to share the September sunsets when I was doing my end of the month post.  We had some pretty ones.




t

The church is decorated so beautifully for fall.  I love the pumpkins sitting on the fall leaves placemats and the flowers on the windowsills.



I got my first pumpkin muffin of the season.  I'm sure it will not be my last.


This is the Farmer's Market tray I got at Target in Lancaster.  I was going to use it in the laundry area but after looking at it decided it was much more useful in the kitchen.  It's a nice sturdy tray that goes with my kitchen farmhouse theme.
 

On the way to the V.A. Hospital the other day I looked up and saw the Comcast building was covered with clouds.  It was a cool sight and since I was just sitting in traffic not moving, I grabbed my camera and got a shot of it.  In fact I got a second shot after I had moved up a few yards.  It was slow going that day.  I would never have tried this if I had been moving.
 


This is the sun rising over the Delaware River the other day.  The Commodore Barry Bridge is in the foreground.


Here is the Harvest Moon from two nights ago.  The second picture Joe asked me to take.  I think it turned out pretty good.


 
And that's it.  I have some good posts planned for next week so I hope you will stick around to read them.  Have a good weekend.

Kathy




8 comments:

  1. Kathy, I love your photos. The bridge shot is wonderful. the Charlie Brown Poster is so true. I try to be kind to check out girls...cause some times people are just rude or mean. We never know what one small act of kindness can do to lift someone's spirits. Blessings to you and Joe, enjoy your weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and that muffin looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an amazing photo of the sun rising over the bridge! You should have that one enlarged and printed! WOW! And I love the little quote at the end. We can all do that! Sweet hugs to you my friend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunset pictures and that bridge shot is gorgeous! And the moon...I saw very little of it, sadly. Life is moving at a frenzied pace these days.
    Take care of yourself, Kathy! Looking forward to the future posts you hinted at :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great photos, Kathy. Love the one of the Comcast building in the clouds. Love that sun over the bridge one, too....frameworthy!
    Hope you have a really great weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. All photos are great. I really do like the bridge one and both moons. The one with the flag has a ...feel about it. I thought of the line 'and our flag was still there'.
    Super shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty pictures of the skyline and the moon. That muffin looks so good, and wishing I had one right now with my coffee. Have a great Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The harvest moon was so pretty but I was too tired and cold outside that I didn't take a photo even tho I thought about it. Nice photos of moon and sunsets...always fun to see what other people experience in daily outings. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.