Thursday, October 5, 2017

HADLEY IS TWO MONTHS OLD

My little great-granddaughter Hadley is 2 months old today.  How did that happen?


She just gets cuter all the time and so big.  Here's what her mom said:

My baby is TWO months old today! Where has the time gone? She got 4 shots that she was NOT happy about, she weighs a whopping 13 pounds and 23.5 inches long!

Here's some pictures from this past month.









You can actually watch her change as the month goes on.  Happy 2nd month, Hadley! 

6 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart, Kathy. Yes, that is exactly how fast they grow and change. I just snuggled with my g.grands this week. I could almost cry from how much of their little lives is getting away from me. I love them so much. Hope you and Joe are feeling great. Blessings to you my friend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable and it really is amazing to watch babies grow. Her parents are taking very good care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....she's a doll baby, Kathy. I know you wish you lived closer so you could see her more often. But, pictures are great, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. She could not be any cuter!!! Love her name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.