Sunday, June 2, 2013

THE SUNDAY GARDEN

My garden is overgrown, but beautiful.  Hopefully after church today I will be able to get some new clippers and shears and get to work a little bit out there.  But thought you all would like to see some pictures of the awesomeness that is my garden.

Here are my chive flowers.  I am overloaded with chives.  I think I need to make some chive potatoes SOON!

Iris with ivy in the background

More irises

And a rose

From this bush

A close up of my miniature roses

The peace rose

The old-fashioned red roses.

They smell so wonderful

The geranium I just bought.  It's not doing so good in the heat.


As you can tell I love roses.  Right now is my favorite time of year.  When I go out my back door the air is just all perfumed with the scent of the roses.  So wonderful!

I'm looking forward to our guest speaker at church this morning -- Rev. Dan Allen from 800FOLLOWME.com.  I need to get off of here and get ready.  No going to church in my PJs for me.  Have a happy Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Your Green thumb is showing!
    Have a great day. I'm off to church, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely garden. I love roses too!! Have a happy Sunday!

    Blessings, Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.