Thursday, June 6, 2013

SWEET LITTLE TARTS

Hi, everyone.  I am feeling better each day.  I didn't even take any pain reliever today and I got to take a shower.  I had to wait a couple of days before getting the incision wet.  You know I feel better now.

I am taking it very easy and spending most of the day laying around.  I am getting all caught up on the programs I DVRed.  I've been doing some knitting too on a wrap I am making.  Hopefully that will be done soon and I'll show you what I made.

Today I thought I would show you these sweet little tarts that I made for Bible study last week.  It was very easy.



I took a package of dessert shells.  These are those little cakes that have an indentation like a bowl.  I made some instant vanilla pudding and let it set up.  In the meantime I sliced up some strawberries and washed them and some blueberries.  When the pudding was ready, I filled the shells and then put the strawberries and blueberries on top and sprinkled them with sugar.  Such a cute and easy red, white and blue dessert.  I think I will make them again for the Fourth of July.

It's getting late and I am heading for bed.  Tomorrow I am going to drive to the store.  This will be the first time I have driven since Monday.  I am sure I am up to it and it will be good for me to get out of the house.  Take care everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Love your dessert idea! I am SO going to STEAL that!!
    Pace yourself...but it would be good to get out of the house. EMPOWERING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Just remember to pace yourself! Slow and steady wins the race :)

    Those tarts are adorable. I'm stealing your idea for 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you are feeling much better!! The tarts are a cute idea, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.