Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BABIES

Look who came to visit us at the library today!
Photo: Staff welcomes 2 new patrons on Library Snapshot Day.... 

My boss Jerry's daughter and her 2 1/2 month old twins Keegan and Quinn.  I got to hold Keegan.  He is 10 lbs. and Quinn is 9 lbs.  She looks much smaller than Keegan but Jackie says she eats as much as he does and is keeping right up with him.  She's just going to be a little girl I guess.  They are so cute and sweet.  I just love holding babies.

In the picture, left to right is Sheila (our Children's Librarian), Diane, me and Joan (our after school leader).  Then of course in the front is Keegan, Jackie and Quinn.

3 comments:

  1. They are cute!
    Thanks for introducing everyone.
    Nice to have a name with the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! The babies are just too darn cute! :) Great picture!

    Hope your day went well today, Kathy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.