Friday, October 19, 2012

FRIDAY VIEW

Another Friday at the Fishtown Branch.  And actually today was the busiest day I've ever had there.  The first hour I was on the desk I didn't check one person in or out and did only one new library card.  The second hour (12 noon) was a little busier but not bad.  But my third hour at 3 p.m. I ran myself ragged with returns, checkouts, questions, cards, phone.  Wow!  I didn't know it could be that busy in that little branch.

Now that Sonic is back you know I stopped for my Friday lemon slush.  I know, I've been there three times in the last two weeks.  I should buy stock in the company.

There's so much going on tomorrow.  So many things I could do.  But I think I'd better just stay home and clean the living room.  It is a mess!  I have been so sick the last two weekends and spent the entire time in bed.  So nothing has gotten done.  I need to get moving on stuff.  The holidays are coming!  And Sunday is my week to work overtime.

I finally decorated the front window tonight.  I have the clings up and the orange lights lit.  But now I'm thinking about changing it.  What to do, what to do.  Well, it is staying as it is tonight.  I'll think about it as I'm cleaning up tomorrow.

For your Friday view, I now have some more decorations in the kitchen.  I told you I love scarecrows.  Here's another one along with a pumpkin that says "Praise God from Whom all blessings flow".  I got that pumpkin last year and I love it.  And yes, I have the flowers in an old coke bottle.


Till later.

4 comments:

  1. I've got to try one of those Lemon Slushes! Sounds so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers AND the Coke bottle!!!

    We have a Sonic and I made a run there yesterday afternoon.....my drink of choice is the Route 44 Limeade Slush! Happy hour is 2-4 with drinks half price so it was a mere $1.23!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin is so cute! I'm glad you can get your lemon slush.I think everyone has some type of umm
    umm good food that is a comfort...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy!
    Those lemon slushes sound SO GOOD!

    And I LOVE the Coke bottle idea...it looks so cute like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.