Thursday, October 4, 2012

CLOUDS

I was really hungry at dinner time tonight.  On the nights I get out of work at 8:00 p.m. (Tuesday and Thursday) I usually wait until I get home to eat.  But tonight I was just starving at 6:00.  So I went to Wendy's and got a burger and fries.

As I was driving I noticed the beautiful clouds.  If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that I love skies.  I really wanted to take a picture of them, but I was driving.  Somehow the two things don't go together.

So after I got my order in the drive-through I pulled over in the parking lot.  I didn't have my camera with me, but I did have my phone.  So I pulled that out.  Not being able to compensate for the light or focus in any way I wasn't sure how they would turn out.  When I uploaded them, I thought they weren't all that bad.  See what you think.




1 comment:

  1. The pictures came out good.I favor the 3rd one. The clouds look close enough to touch!
    Yesterday we had a sunshower.I had my camera & tried to capture it but I'm not sure the sun showed in the pic.You can see the raindrops on the back door, so I guess it's ok.Sorry,I don't have the capacity to upload.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.