Monday, February 28, 2011

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY

I haven't been feeling well for the past three or four days.  I wasn't going to say anything hoping it would go away.  I have had major heartburn and pains in my stomach and spleen.  I decided today that I would have to call the surgeon to get her input.

This morning I called, but couldn't get through the switchboard.  I got busy at work and didn't get a chance to call again.  But I started feeling better and have not been sick at all today.  Maybe I scared it out of me.  Ha, ha.  More likely it was all that restaurant food I was eating.  Better stay bland for a few days.

Tomorrow we are having a Dr. Seuss Party at work.  I am really excited.  It sounds like so much fun.  Target donated juice boxes, snacks, tablecloths, decorations, prizes and some books to give out.  There will be a unicycle rider, jugglers, and one of the teens that works for us is dressing up like the Cat in the Hat.  I am taking my camera to work so hopefully I will get some great pictures to show you.
 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better. Also, glad your special day at the library went well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.