Thursday, February 17, 2011

FLOWERS

I promised I'd give you a picture of the tulips and irises Joe sent me at work, so here it is.

When they first came the irises were just green sticks with a little bit of purple on them and the tulips were drooping and tightly closed.  Just look at them now.


They have really opened up.  I love looking at them each day, but they are coming home with me this afternoon.  I am at the Fishtown Library tomorrow for my regular Friday rotation and then we have a three day weekend for President's Day.  I want to enjoy my flowers.  They would be dead by the time I returned on Tuesday.


Remember my one red rose?  Look how beautifully it has opened up.


I love flowers.  I can't wait until the weather warms up and I can get out in my yard and plant some!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.