Sunday, November 24, 2019

FALL DECORATING PART 1



Hello, friends!  Welcome to Thanksgiving week.  So hard to believe it is in only 4 days.  It seems to have come so quickly.  And so has the cold.  On the way home from church today it was raining and snowing.  Yes, our first snow.  We had some flurries the other day that lasted for about 15 minutes but this was large, fat, wet flakes.  Fortunately it lasted only a short time and no snow laid.  I am not ready to get out the shovel and ice melt.

I am going to show you some of my fall decorations today.  I have not taken pictures of everything, but I will later this week.  But let me post what I have.


My new little fall candleholder.  So cute.


These are the flowers I got at Target.  They look so real.


Another Target buy.  I bought this Halloween bowl last year.  See the "Boo" on the inside?  It is holding Halloween colored peanut M&Ms.



My apple cider sign hanging in the kitchen.


Here's the front window.  It's all Rite Aid buys.  So cute!


And the wreath on the front door.  I made this one and I love it.


Finally, my pumpkin spoon rest and the little pumpkin truck on the stove.

I love fall so much and it is over much too soon for me.  It seems strange to think that at the end of this week I will be putting all my beautiful things away for another year to put up the Christmas items.  But I guess that is what keeps it special to me -- it's not out all year long.

I have a headache so I think I will go to bed early.  It was our annual Pie and Praise at church tonight and we didn't even go.  I just can't get rid of this headache and Joe isn't feeling well.  I hope a lot of people showed up.

Have a good evening.  See you later this week.

Kathy





8 comments:

  1. Sorry that both you and Joe are not feeling great. May you wake Monday morning feeling fine. 🙏🏼 You have some fun fall decorations. I am in the process of decorating my tree. I wouldn’t if I were hosting Thanksgiving, but I hate to give up a week of mornings by the tree, which I treasure. A blessed Thanksgiving week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations reflect your love of fall. It's hard to pick which is cutest.
    Hope you & Joe feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are beautiful. You did an awesome job on the wreath. It is just beautiful. I hope you and Joe feel better soon. You have a good day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally, understand loving Fall.
    You have cute decorations and it will be hard to put them away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fall too and I'm sad to put all my decorations away but I do enjoy putting up Christmas ones. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about the headache! Hopefully today is better. I didn't get much fall decorating done this year. It does seem to have gone by way too fast. Lots of Christmas showing up around our neighborhood already! I won't have time until Saturday. Zoe wants to help me so I can't do any till she can help.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you and Joe are both feeling better by now! I kind of like to hang on to fall as long as possible. As much as I love decorating for Christmas, I am always a little sad to put autumn away for another year.

    Your mum from Target does look real. I love Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving; hope you both are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.