Friday, November 16, 2018

NEW PICTURES OF HADLEY


I was so busy yesterday and today all I did was sleep.  I wanted to be productive, but it just didn't work.  It seems I have one good day and then the next day I am out of it.  So praying for a good day tomorrow.  There is just so much to do around here.

I haven't shown pictures of Hadley in awhile because I haven't gotten any.  But her mom sent me some this week so I thought I would share them with you.  She's not a baby anymore.  Kids grow up so fast.

All bundled up for the cold weather.



 What a big girl!


One goldfish for me...


And one for the dog!




She is sure growing up fast!


Have a good evening!  I'll see you tomorrow.

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. You aren't kidding about kids growing up so fast! She is adorable. Love her sharing the goldfish! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Like a weed on Miracle Grow. Loved the “one for me and one for the dog.” Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable, they grow up way too fast. Love her sharing with puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Yup, the little ones grow so fast! I love that she has a puppy to share the fun with. I hope your day is a really good one. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, She is so adorable. She will share with the dog at least. LOL You are right babies grow way to fast...never enough time to squeeze them. Blessings to you and Joe. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off- I hope you have a whole string of good days patched together rather than a good one and then a bad one.

    That Hadley is just darling. I remember when she was born-time just flies past. Love the one for her and one for her friend picture. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hadley is a beautiful child!! I love that little cowgirl outfit with the belt buckle!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.