Tuesday, July 10, 2018

JULY'S JULEP BOX


I am so loving having a camera again so I can show you so many things.  I got my July Julep box and I am so excited.  It's like getting a gift every month.  Again, I forgot to look at what I was getting ahead of time to see if I wanted to make any changes.  Fortunately, I love everything in it.


I got this bright sparkly purple nail polish called "Jacinta."  It looks nice in the bottle.  I'll have to put it on to see if I really like it.



 The eyeliner is bronze shimmer.  It will look really nice on me.  I love that shade.



The eye shadow that goes with it is taupe shimmer.  I think these will be really nice for the end of summer.


I'm really happy with my order.

Kathy


8 comments:

  1. Getting a gift every month certainly is a nice surprise. I can't wait to see you wear the Jacinta purple. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with July Julep but glad you like what you received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thats a beautiful purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are beautiful. Have lots of fun with them. I used to love makeup. Mostly just eye shadow and lipstick, but I don't use them anymore. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great colors! Be sure to show us the polish on your nails! What fun to get a surprise package each month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the colors too. Have fun with them....show us your sparkly purple nails, please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors especially the purple nail polish. I signed up for Young Living Essential Oils last month. I ordered my first essential rewards order last night. Can't wait to get it. I enjoy some of the oils already! Boxes in the mail are fun! Enjoy yours! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun little surprise to get every month, Kathy. I am glad you liked everything in there this time. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.