Monday, July 9, 2018

HADLEY IS 11 MONTHS OLD

I am way behind on posting about little Hadley's 11th month birthday.  She is growing up so fast and getting cuter all the time.  Her mom sent me a video of her dancing to a commercial on the TV.  Adorable!  And I just love her laugh.

I have only a few pictures this month because her mom broke her foot (on her 26th birthday no less) and is in a great deal of pain.  Poor thing.  But here are the ones I have.


"I'm a big girl sitting at the table."


Beating the heat.


"Peek-a-boo.  Try to find me."

Joe and I were invited to her first birthday party, but we can't get to Tennessee.  So I will have to send her something special.  

Such a sweetie!  Memaw loves her!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Your Hadley is simply beautiful! It's a shame you can't make it to her birthday party, but at least you can video chat on your phone or laptop computer. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't she a little doll, the photo of her on the shelf is adorable,, I'm so sorry that her Mum has broken her foot, that must be a challenge with this little one to care for,, speedy recovery to her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.