Monday, October 10, 2016

EVER FEEL LIKE YOU GOT NOTHING DONE?


Looks as if I've run into Autumn.  The days are still warm and beautiful but it is cold at night.  So cold that last night I had the fire going for the first time.  I also lit a hot apple pie candle that made the house smell wonderful.

Even though I got a lot of sleep yesterday, I have been very tired all day today.  I have napped and slept most of the time.  

I have been in a great deal of pain from the cold.  I told Joe that every bone in my body hurt.  I am hoping that since the rain is gone some of the pain will go with it.

I guess that's why I didn't get much done today.  Nothing like what I wanted to do.

I have been watching a new vlog by "clutterbug".  She is a stay-at-home mom/housewife who is so much like me.  She admits to being lazy and looking for the shortest way to do anything.  She keeps her home neat with a bunch of organizing tips which she shares with her viewers.  Today she said even if you do only one thing a day, organize something.  I thought, "I can do that."  So I did something I have been wanting to do for a long time.  I got a small box (which will turn into a basket eventually). I took all my washcloths, folded them and rolled them up, and put them neatly into the box.  Then I filled up the empty space with my scrubbie puffs.  It's on the end of the tub and looks so cute.  Now everything is in one place and can be found easily.  Joe saw it and said it was a great idea.  Tomorrow I will do...  well, I'll think of something.  I'll start taking pictures too, to show you.

And that's about it for today.  I'm so tired and I have lots more to do so this is going to be really short.  See you tomorrow.

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see a photo of the box! Sounds like a clever idea. I agree that even one thing is more than the day before. Each of us can do that. just be sure to enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting things organized is enjoyable. I need to organize the whole house!

      Delete
  2. Hope you are able to rest and be renewed :)
    I love the blue skies and the trees that are just now showing a bit of Fall color. BUT, the cool temps.....that I find myself protesting!! Do not like to be cold and our house feels cold to me. (We are surrounded by trees and the sun doesn't make it into the house)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to be cold either and you are sure colder than we are. Our house feels cold too, even with the heater going.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.