Saturday, October 15, 2016

THE HEART OF FALL MOVIE: FIRST DAUGHTER (2004)

It's a really busy day for me so I thought I would just give you a run down of another "The Heart of Fall" movie I saw on the Hallmark Channel.  This was another really cute movie called "First Daughter".  Even though it's over 10 years old, this is the first time I had seen it.  It's about a fictional President of the U.S. and his daughter who is heading off to college complete with her own Secret Service agents to protect her.  The poor kid just wants to be like everyone else and so gets herself into all kinds of situations.

Samantha MacKenzie (Katie Holmes), the daughter of the president of the United States (Michael Keaton), arrives at college with a group of Secret Service agents. Samantha, however, resents their presence and decides she wants to attend school just like a normal student. Her father agrees to recall the agents but secretly assigns James (Marc Blucas), an undercover agent, to pose as a student. They fall in love, but their romance is jeopardized when Samantha learns James' true identity.

Katie Holmes is really cute in this.  I just saw that there is a part 2 so I may look it up on youtube and watch it.  When I have time.  Time?  What's that?


I was asked to post a link to the ClutterBug vlog that I watch so here it is:
ClutterBug.me 

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  I am running to the farm, cleaning the house, printing the bulletins for tomorrow morning, doing wash, getting caught up on dishes and, hopefully, resting a bit.  See you all later.


Kathy
Sunrise:  7:11 a.m.
Sunset:  6:20 p.m.
11 hours and 9 minutes of daylight
Temperature:  67*/48* 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, It feels like fall here today. Suppose to be 75...but I feel chilly. It's over cast too. That adds to the chill. Hope your weekend is going well. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came back from running errands and I didn't even need a jacket. According to the weather channel it's 66* but I think it feels much warmer than that. Maybe the bright sun helps it to feel warmer.

      Delete
  2. Definitely warmer in the sun! Such a busy lady you are. I LOVE the picture at the end of the blog.
    So cute! Couldn't help but smile...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.