Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A BIRTHDAY AT BIBLE STUDY

Tuesday morning is the Ladies' Bible Study.  I am the current teacher/leader.  I love doing this.  To see the ladies grow and be there to help each other is just wonderful.  This week we celebrated Debbie's birthday.  We always have a snack of some sort and today it was birthday cake.


We sang and she blew out the candles.
 

Our gift to her was one of the church T-shirts.  I had picked it up for her on Sunday.


Then it was cake cutting time before going on to our study.


Happy birthday, Debbie!

-- Kathy
---------------------------------------
Tuesday's weather
Cloudy
High:  92 degrees
Low:  74 degrees
Sunrise:  5:35 a.m.
Sunset:  8:33 p.m.
14 hours and 58 minutes of daylight
(Already the days are starting to get shorter. *sigh*)
  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you,Kathy & friends. I was so surprised! I had no clue. The cake was as delicious as it looks.
    Yummy! The shirt is a total treat. It all made me feel so special. Thank you Lord, for putting these ladies in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Happy birthday to Debbie. It is so nice that you can enjoy your lady friends company. Hope you are having a good week. Can't believe it's July and that this week is have over. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! That's special and I'm sure Debbie enjoyed the thoughtulness! I was with my girlfriend last night for our Bible study. We ate out cuz it was too hot at her house. We were at KFC so I bought dinner for me and a delicious chocolate chip cake....for our celebration, a week late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you celebrate everyone!
    Birthdays should be a big deal for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.