Friday, July 18, 2014

GOODBYE MARQUITA

I mentioned before that our part-timer, Marquita, has found another full-time job.  While we are all thrilled for her, we will miss her terribly.  So tonight the Library Assistants took her out to the Chinese buffet for a farewell dinner.  

Joe had the car today, so he came to the library before closing and went with us.  We picked up Donna, the former library assistant supervisor, and all went together.  We had so much fun.  I think the whole place heard us laughing.  I'm so glad we had a chance to do this.

Marquita, Diane and Donna

Me, Joe and Bob

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Everyone is all smiles! Looks like a good time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...
    It looks like a lot of fun. Nothing better then a meal with friends, even if it's a good-bye.
    You blessed her with your love and let her know that you care.
    She must of been pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, What a fun time. So glad your Joe joined you. I know you will miss your work pal. I still miss some of mine old buddies. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all had the opportunity to give her a farewell party. I'm sure you will miss her but I'm sure you all will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.